New & Nearly New Items for Sale


All items are donated and the seller doesn't make any money out of the sale - all proceeds go to charity (75%) and the remaining to East Kent Widows Sons (25%). ALL ITEMS ARE BOUGHT ON TRUST AND SOLD AS SEEN.